rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unorthadox Methods and Cost of Increasing Physical Attractiveness

Unorthadox Methods and Cost of Increasing Physical Attractiveness

Quote: (09-06-2016 11:39 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

9. Tanning. This is controversial but if you're pasty white, tanning should boost you ~.25/10. My dad is basically albino and I become translucent every winter. The one quickest fix for attraction in my experience is getting a good tan. The side effect is tanning clears up my acne better than any topical ointment. I know this may be short-term gain for long-term pain, so be careful about how you tan especially on your face. I usually designate a month where I try to be outside shirtless for 1-2 hours every other day. During that time period I go from starring in twilight to getting asked if I have a meditterean grandparent.

I'm so pale, I've been called out about it (in reality very subbtly suggested) by Asian girls who usually worship paleness [Image: biggrin.gif]

Not a problem in Northern/Eastern Europe, but this thing about white skin worship in some countries doesn't mean albino white worship.

I tried to get a tan by doing about 1 hour in the sun a day for a while, but it never took, had to be replenished every day, which is not a bad way to spend an hour at noon.

Is there any way outside spray tan to enhance the effects of being in the sun?

Messages In This Thread