rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

Quote: (01-03-2012 07:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Speakeasy needs to chime in on SF, I believe he lives there.

mixx

Actually I'm in LA.

Quote:Quote:

The consensus seems to be that SF = predominantly hipster girls that aren't as hot as girls in LA, but more intelligent. Accurate?

Pretty much. There are cute girls in SF(6 and 7s), but few really hot ones. The culture of feminism, political correctness and gay activism is probably the strongest of any city in the world.

On the plus side though, women there aren't so materialistic and people are generally down to earth and there's a strong culture of anti-pretentiousness that can be refreshing if you're visiting from SoCal. Few people there care about what you drive, how much you make and "seeing and being seen." It's a good place to pull if you don't make a lot of money. I also don't notice the type of attention whoring you see in L.A. It's just not that kind of place. It's much more of a lifestyle city for the SWPL crowd. People are more about going to neighborhood dive bars and coffee shops than grinding pelvises to top 40 hip hop. I also get the impression that social network is pretty important there, and if a girl likes you, she is more likely to make it known. I've had girls at parties up there straight up tell me they wanted to make out. That doesn't happen to me ever at home. I'm obviously generalizing a bit, but I think that's the general vibe of the city. Of course you can still find niches for whatever you want. Another thing to keep mind is that the number of Asian girls in SF is huge. So if you don't like Asian chics, that's going to seriously cut down your pool of prospects.

Messages In This Thread