rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Rob,

I used the second venue to build a little more comfort. That's the whole point of bouncing. Also, I knew the owner of the second venue, so it built social value.

I think the key to this is that you don't push into romantic kino until you get her back to your house. It's not like picking up some girl on a weekend who is going SNL no matter what. This is a Sunday-Thurs game. The girl that this template works on wants to get fucked, but she wants that plausible deniability. Or at the very least, even if is she is super horny, doesn't want to look like a slut in front of people.

So, you build a ton of comfort in the bar, but also the attraction going subtextually via shimmering kino. That is, very targeted kino that shows her that you are are competent/comfortable touching a girl socially, but you are not a sex crazed or clingy creep. She needs to feel like everything that's happening is just the norm for you. That yoga girl kept commenting on how she wasn't expecting to come over and fuck me. Her hamster was spinning, but I out paced him. My reality won out over her rationalization machine. Deep down, she wanted to get fucked, and I outpaced her thoughts with game, specifically by following the template.

Messages In This Thread