rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unorthadox Methods and Cost of Increasing Physical Attractiveness

Unorthadox Methods and Cost of Increasing Physical Attractiveness

I haven't seen many post lately dealing options for increasing attractiveness via surgeries and such. I'm going to share a few things that I've done, how much it cost, and where you can obtain it.

I'm going to try to leave out obvious shit like clothes. Last thing I want are pages full of shoes and custom suits and guys talking about zinc.

This thread is for unorthodox methods like services and minor surgeries, etc. than you can purchase, sometimes cheaply in foreign countries.

Hopefully some of you older veterans can share some things that I haven't tried.

1. Testosterone: 60$ a vial and makes all the difference in the world when it comes to women. This is written about in 50 different post here so I will not elaborate. Nothing you say or do can compare to being jacked and confident. I've been on steroids for well over 15 years. 8 weeks before a beach vacation, throwing down $50 on a bottle of winstrol will make all the difference as well.

2. Botox $70 in Colombia, It made a slight difference but it's hard to tell I had anything done. I will probably get it again but it's obvious I need a few fillers. Remember botox is meant to work on the muscles when you frown, not the wrinkle lines when your not moving your face.

3. Invisalign braces: $4,000. I have had to purchase these twice because I failed to wear my retainer and my teeth went back to normal. Even now I only wear my braces at night, not all day like I am suppose to, but it still works. My teeth are much better than they were in my 20's. I would say they are 90% perfect.

4. Zoom 3 Teeth Whitening: Cost about $150-200 in Colombia, hurts like hell the first night due to sensitivity. I've had this done 3 times but I can't seem to kick the coffee and cigar habit so I have to continue going back. It's not good to continue to get this done. If you have this done, buy a retainer and use it when you are drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.

5. Sleeve tattoos. I paid $1000 for a whole sleeve in Thailand. I've gotten three bangs soley because of my tats. One sleeve took 32 hours to do, I was high on oxycoton and was still was quite a bit of pain, especially under the armpit. I would say in regards to women, it gives a slight advantage if you have a good sleeve and a jacked body. With skinny guys, it's not going to give you the same benefits. My sleeve has a fair share of naked women on it but the women seem to love it because it is my personality. I would definitely get it done again. My advice is go with a theme that you want and find this best artist you can, if you need help, write me and I can point you in the right direction but you have to be willing to get on a plane and travel. One thing to note about sleeves is if you have super jacked arms that are very vascular and many striations, I would consider not getting a sleeve or getting one that is somewhat light, as dark tats can sometimes cover those things up.

6. Ear Piercing. I paid $25 for two diamond studs in my ears. I can pull it off well and the women love it. Certain people can't pull it off, you have to decide on your own, or buy the magnet ones, wear them and ask for opinions before you commit. If you're fat and look skinny and weak, you might not be able to pull it off.

7. Gynecomastia surgery. ($8000- FREE) I had surgery for bitch tits in my early 20's This was obtained by playing college football and taking large doses of mibolerone which is used to suppress ovulation in dogs. With human consumption, it will make you rip someones fucking head off, which is why I took a lot of it on the field. I got the surgery for free by convincing a doctor I needed a "bi-lateral breast biopsy to check for cancer, since it runs in my family". The doctor laughed, said "you're full of shit Linux, but I'm down, let's do it."

8. Manicure and Pedicures $2.00 USD, Makes a huge difference in South America. Separates the wealthy from the beggars. I haven't noticed a benefit in the states or Asia.

9. Mole removal $200 per mole, I've had two moles removed from my face, it is a very good investment. It takes about 10 minute. I will continue to get more. If you have moles on your face, get rid of them. And please, if you have any warts on your hands, get that shit cut off or you'll never get laid. I've been lucky but I've seen guys chewing on that shit and it's the most disguising thing in the world.

10. Vasectomy: $800: In and out in 15 minutes, I was fucking two days later with no pain. If it wasn't for this, I might have 50 kids running around. No more spending every month waiting on someone to have their period. If I want a child one day, I got 55% chance of reversal, but I'm perfectly happy with my freedom.

11. Growth Hormone: $75 for 15iu/5G pharm grade, better sleep, better skin, better hair growth, faster recovery time with injuries, overall feeling young and healthy again. Great investments for guys 30 and older.

12. Nandrolone Deconate: I take a small dose of 150mg a week. The connective tissue to retain greater amounts of water so my joints are lubricated when I do squats and deads.

13. Dying you Eye Brows: $10, I dye mine once every 4 months because they are very blonde and you can't see them. I only get them a few shades darker. It helps very little but enough to warrant $10 investment.

14. Custom Goatee Shave. $6 USD, I get a shave done every three days at the barber with a straight razor. I have a fairly good short goatee going. I get compliments on it often. Is it worth it-- Not sure but I enjoy it.

I would love to hear more stories on guys with veneers, crowns, any sort of wrinkle / skin operations, hair implants, etc. As I age, I become more open to these things especially in foreign countries where they are cheap.

Messages In This Thread