rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Osaka Japan

Osaka Japan

Been in Osaka for some weeks. Had a great run using the international parties to meet J girls. Last party I went to had four girls I'd banged, two I'd made out with and turned down, and several more I had already chatted with but had no interest. There was less new girls there than old ones.

One thing that takes getting used to is scheduling dates. Girls literally schedule you into the next month. 1-2 weeks is normal. I learned to just say we'd hangout and then ask when they're free. They'd shoot me a seemingly random day and window of time. I'd confirm and they'd show up right at my station and exit. Then walk them straight to my apt for sex. Most didn't ask but I'd always have an answer like language exchange. Earlier on when I was still taking them on dates I'd lie that my place was a bar which worked but spiked ASD/LMR.

Downside of parties is girls are mostly 7-8 range. I had one 9. She barely spoke English. Most I wouldn't bang again nor approach on the street. But hey they spoke English and practically showed up on my doorstep.

It gets boring fast though. Especially when most girls make you feel bad for being a "playboy". Essentially talking to more than one girl at a party or not being a loser English teacher automatically makes you a playboy.

I made the mistake of making out a few times and that definitely gave me the wrap to the point I only went after new girls.

The clubs are pretty shit as are the bars for really hot girls. Again their largely average with hotter girls speaking no English and being in groups that makes SNL diificult. Then by text the girls will fizzle out unless you read and write some hirigana.

Also know any real smokeshows you see around namba are bar girls or pros. You'll see some hot office workers on trains around rush hour. I e never bothered bc I hate daygame.

I'm about a ten minute walk from ebisubashi bridge. My first night I had my first approach turn into a 20 min meet to lay. So that spoiled me. Most other nights I just collect Line IDs from girls who think I'm handsome but unlikely to meet me. Nampa is considered funny at best. If you can do approaches without it seeming like nampa it's way better for instadate or text gaming them. Main problem is finding lone wolves. Most either speak zero English and/or have friends arriving in a few minutes.

I tell girls I just broke up with my gf from Tokyo which is kinda true. (My MLTR got upset that I'm fucking other women in Japan. We had an unspoken understanding I wouldn't do this outside the country only). Half the time they here girlfriend and think I'm not single. Irksome to the point that I only go into that detail if they ask. Otherwise just say single.

I posted a bit more on the Bang Osaka thread which seemed like the last data sheet/blog on Osaka.

PU is definitely fun and easy here. If you speak Japanese you could probably get 8-9s weekly. Maybe some minimal social circle game required. 6-8s are possible weekly by just going to parties, bars, clubs. But wear a condom bc you see the same girls around a lot once you live here. I average a few bangs a week. Had a few two in one night lays as well.

Tinder tends to be low quality if you don't speak and write Japanese. There are hot tourists but they're always leaving In a day or two. They tend to flake.

Most foreigners in Osaka seem to be total losers in the looks and live departments. Doesn't seem to stop them from getting laid especially if they speak Japanese. Again, it's rare for anything over an 8 to speak much English. They also harp on "when are you leaving?". Being a temporary visitor (not a tourist) still hurt me and I lost a lot of 8-9s who obviously had other longer term options.

Messages In This Thread