rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Quote:Quote:

First approach in the outside area of a nice little bar by the seaside. There's 3 girls on the table next to us. I'm with my friends, and I don't want to start talking to them in front of my friend

This stuck out to me. Why don't you want your friends to see you talk to these girls? They probably could have seen what you did, and you could ask for their input on whatever happened.

I look at one of them, smile and say
(me)''Hey! I've got a ticket for that ride up there. Fancy it!?'' (I was lieing here. I didn't have one)
(her) ''Nahhhh.''
(me) ''Why not? You're not scared are ya?!!''
(her) ''lol, no. We've got these bands (showed me her wrist) so we can go on any rides , anyway
(me) Ooooooh. You're just showing off now!
(her) haha
(me) So what are you up too tonight? Going anywhere fun?
(her) No. nothing planned.

If you look again, her reaction was lukewarm at the beginning. I think she was being polite at first and wanted to see what your deal was. The most I can tell is she was cutting the conversation off before she turned her back on you. Notice how she showed off her wristband, then when you asked if she had anything planned she said no. However, she's clearly there to ride on the rides and have a good time with her friends.

Did you feel you were overdoing it? Laughing harder than you needed to or putting fake enthusiasm in your voice?

(at this point, the really hot one who was closest to me turned her back to me, the other one was kind of looking away, and the one I was mainly talking too was giving me the vibe that she didn't want to talk)
It went quiet, and so I started telling them why I was out and stuff,
''Yeah, so me and my friends are out for a mates stag doo. We're going to Xbar later on''
but at this point it got a bit weird, because they all basically ignored me, lol.
i'm not sure if I done something wrong or if I was just unlucky in terms of the girls not being that friendly

It's sounding like you were putting too much pressure on yourself to get a good outcome. Once the friends turned, the conversation was pretty much dead in the water.

It got a bit weird at this point, because they all kind of turned there back on me and clearly didn't want me talking to them.
I think I tried to break the atmosphere and said something like ''why do yuo hate me!?'' but whilst smiling/laughing at the same time, but they carried on looking away.
I just gave up trying to talk to them, and left a few minutes after. Awkward.

I'm sure you said this jokingly, but when I read how much this conversation bugged you I think you were genuinely asking them why they went cold on you. The situation bombed, but you shouldn't take it too personally. You tell me. Why do you feel so angry about it?

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Messages In This Thread