rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (01-02-2012 04:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Tuth Wrote:

It's interesting that you mentioned this girl was a 5. I find that plainer-looking girls are more this way. They protect their assets more than a hot girl.

What is up with this? If a girl feels you're out of her league, she's never putting out. Sometimes I think their ego's are softer than ours.

I've noticed this with other 5s and Plane-Janes. Maybe they are actually more difficult to game because they exist in a kind of grey area. There are a lot of contradictions that come up, and maybe her mind is thinking:

Why would a higher value guy go for me unless he's desperate?

or

I can't be easy otherwise he'll walk all over me like the last few guys.

Does anyone have links on how to game the medium value chicks? It's not my main goal, but I feel like I should be slaying them with little resistance. After all, aren't they supposed to be easier to game than 8s and 9s?

I want to be able to handle all situation types.

Tuth, good points, thanks. Frame control really is key. So, would you have just walked at upon seeing her with the roommate? We should start a list of no-bang indicators, like when a girl brings up an ex or some other guy on a first date.

Messages In This Thread