rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

^

Then you might be a step ahead... The GLL program might be good for you. If you already have social skills, it's much easier to transition. It might be due to your vibe or seeking approval when you approach - hard to guess without seeing you in person.

Why do you think girls act defensive when you approach? Are you too serious?
How would your friends describe your vibe, fashion, etc?
How old are you / how old do you look? How about the girls you approach?
Are you intense? For instance, are you jacked, black, and dress like a thug or fighter? (race and fashion affect how you are perceived) what is your "type" of fashion?
Do you joke around because you enjoy it, or in order to get good reactions from people?

Whatever it is...keep at it and keep the write-ups coming.

Edit: just saw that you claim hundreds of rejections and that you target younger girls.

Are you shooting too high for the top talent? Maybe slightly lower quality would give you more opportunities to practice. (I don't mean chase grenades.)

Keep in mind that there is selection bias in what other guys post about. Past a certain point, nobody wants to throw up a report that reads "went out, talked to 5 girls, got no action" days in a row, while everyone wants to talk about their successes and signs of progress. If you're reading a lot of blogs, it's easy to develop the attitude of "I must suck. I've talked to three girls this week and unlike those guys online, I haven't fucked even one in the ass in a public toilet". See this for a dose of reality by the numbers:
thread-52486...pid1176754

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread