rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (12-31-2011 04:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

As for drinks creating the right "bang" vibe: it's relative to each man. For you, it works well. For me, the results are mediocre. Drink dates result in bangs less than half the time, whereas rock climbing, a novel activity most women have never done, gives me a high return on investment. I've taken 4 girls rock climbing this year. 3 of them have been bangs. I compare that to my 6 drink dates I've had this year, 2 of which led to bangs.

We're not in that much disagreement. I'm all for intense activities as dates, just not as a first. It works well on subsequent dates, especially if you want to cement an FWB situation or as way to make in-roads on a non-drinker. They are potentially very powerful tools. I think the first date--and the purpose of the original post--is best focused on getting on the shortest, cleanest, smoothest course to the lay.

My sense is that rock climbing, while fun, is a lot more work than a simple walk or ride to the local lounge. The logistics are doubly complicated, at least.

Drinks cost 5-10 bucks a pop. Rock climbing for one evening is 28 bucks per person. Drinking makes you fat. Rock climbing makes you strong. The costs are comparable. I don't take every girl I meet rock climbing, but for the ones I want to create a strong first impression, I do.

One round of drinks--for two people--is therefore 20 bucks, at most. Rock climbing is 56 for the two of you; more than double. That doesn't include gas money and food expenses (because you're likely to be hungry before or after). If you're not looking to spend that kind of money, you're also stuck in the additional--and for many guys awkward-- situation of having to angle to get her pay for her own rock-climbing fee. What's more, I'm willing to bet most guys don't have a rock-climbing wall within 5-10 minutes of their apartments. You have to drive, pick her up, drive to the place, drive back, and then isolate her later. You're going all over the place.

As for the fatness, I'm not saying you shouldn't exercise--just not on your first date.

1. It's a DHV. You're a man, she's a woman. If you're in shape, which you should be, you'll be scaling the wall no problem while she's trying to get her belt buckle properly attached. She'll make it halfway and fall down, all tired. Then she'll see you run up the wall like it's nothing.

Sure, but there are many, simpler ways to display DHV. This might come across as going to great lengths to show off skills rather than keeping things simple and manageable.

This is also why dancing gets girls so fucking horny too. Even when girls aren't drinking, dancing makes them wet. That's also how I get girls under 21: I find dancing events where they might be, and dance with them there. There's no booze, but, sure enough, I can pick up girls there, because of the endorphin rush that comes from intense activity.

Dancing is another matter entirely. It's a much simpler, more accessible activity, and--though it wouldn't be my first choice--something I might do it as a first date. As an experienced, advanced-level partner dancer (and former teacher), I could easily DHV with dancing. But, I'd rather keep that bullet in the chamber, in case I don't secure the bang on the first outing. What's more, I don't have to deal with the sausage factor on a girl I haven't really secured very much yet.

The first date is the "getting-to-know-you" meeting for me. We'll invariably talk about some of the things I do (and, frankly, she does too). The frame is that if she's cool enough, I'll take her on cooler activities. She doesn't just get to do the awesome things in my life with me automatically.

Finally, keep in mind the differences between our game: you do Day Game and Online Game, I pretty much use Night Game. I usually meet these girls when they are already drinking, or surrounded by drinkers. Then I take them out for another drink date? Can you think of a lamer kind of date? Compare that to Daygame or Online game, where drinks are logical way to meet someone for the first time.

This is an important distinction--though a little incomplete. While I don't confine myself to Day or Online game, this framework does presuppose very little interaction with the girl so far (which I point out in the original post and/or subsequent follow-ups). This often happens at night when, for instance, you only got to chat the girl up for a few minutes before she gets pulled away, or when you're running street game. You get a nice warm phone number, and reasonable expectation for a first-date situation.

That first date doesn't have to be a creative masterpiece. It's just a get-together-and-chat scenario. The assumption on both sides is that if you get along, you'll do more. In my experience, girls aren't looking for massive entertainment or mind-blowing activities at this stage. They're intrigued, and my job is dangle that carrot all the way to my bedroom. Well-placed intrigue, in my opinion, is even more powerful than a shot of endorphins for a gender (women) that is exceptionally nosy and inquisitive.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not knocking your method. I have no doubt that it works for you and others. This is simply a different type of scenario--one, I'd argue, that applies to more situations than it doesn't.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread