rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:08 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

I dont DRINK. And I'd like for the lady to not drink or drink less, as well. So, any suggestions on that front would be welcome [Image: smile.gif]
I like the rock climbing idea. Though a bit intense.

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:08 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

I'd like to have more non alcoholic situations as well.

I'd say that this whole framework is better suited for alcoholic situations, since alcohol is threaded throughout. If you take a girl out to tea, it's a bit less likely that she's going to want to come back to your place for "round two" of Earl Grey. The only scenario where I can envision this working (in a slightly modified version) is if a girl "can't get into bars," you do something non-alcoholic out, and then go back to your place to have actual alcohol.

That being said, I don't think drinking is absolutely essential. My belief on alcohol is that it helps create a vibe more than intoxicate (reinforcing a proto-fantasy state), since most of the time girls aren't getting anywhere close to shit-faced with me. If you can find a lounge-like place--that doesn't serve heavy food, which would l hurt you in other ways--you could probably keep a lot of this intact.

I don't believe in very intense activities as first dates (e.g., rock climbing). I think they're too time consuming, logistically complicated, expensive (compared to a round of drinks), and don't move the average guy toward sex. A girl is a lot more amenable to sex, in my opinion, when she's spent an hour in a dimly lighted room chatting with me than getting sweaty and dusty on some climbing wall. I don't doubt that people can pull it off, it's just not my schtick. Less is more.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread