rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec: a must read for anyone going outside of Montreal

Quebec: a must read for anyone going outside of Montreal

Quote: (12-31-2011 12:57 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You need French tho Don't get it twisted. This has been what has kept me away from the hinterlands of La Belle Provance. Montreal you can get away with it but my homie told me your pussy count goes up 300% if you can knock down some decent French.

Yep, your homie is right! Unless you're the kind of guy who gets approached by women in bars and don't have to chase pussy because you're just THAT good looking (hate you guys, lol!), you'll need at least BASIC French.

This is especially true for Canadians, who are forced to take something like 6-10 years of French in school, yet graduate without being able to have a basic conversation (they can count, name colours and all the animals en francais though!).

Americans will get a pass, but it will still be hard. Better to stay in Montreal for gaming, although there are some Quebecois hotties who can speak decent English, they are a minority (probably 15-20%).

Again, guys, make sure you dress up in Montreal if you're going to the classy clubs on St Laurent and Ste Catherine!

Messages In This Thread