rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SMV thread - sexual market value

The SMV thread - sexual market value

What have I done since the beginning of the year (more precisely, March) to increase my SMV:

1. Quit poker, after about 9 years of playing. Although I love this game, I wasn't too talented and/or didn't know what to exactly study and improve for myself to reach higher stakes. Never left the micros. When I finally got into a coaching for profit program, I was too burned out to continue. In a way, I am sorry that I remained at the micros, but other opportunities emerged;
  2. I got a dream job (for me, at least): lecturer at the University in my town. Not only I love what I am doing, I am CONSTANTLY in touch with people and young female students. It's game (except for the sexual part) for 5 days a week;
  3. Absolutely quit Facebook. I use it only to chat with my students and my friends. I don't even have the apps installed on my smartphone;
  4. Daygame. Approach girls. Right now, my AA is gone, which means that I can approach any girl on the street. However, I need to game the entire city to get a decent number of approaches;
  5. Meditation. I began doing since the beginning of august. I don't see any results yet, but I think they will come on the long term.
A fist consequence of the actions that I took is that my confidence levels got to a level that I never thought possible. I became brutally honest and I always speak my mind, most of the time without thinking or caring what will the other person will think about me.

What I will keep doing:

1. Travelling. I had travelled throughout the entire country since I was a teenager. Now, at 32, I can say that I saw the entire Romania;
  2. Exercise. I don't go to the gym (yet), but I am doing cycling in the summer and skating in the winter. I will add running starting September, with the help of Strava. I am also tempted to try this;
  3. I will expand my gaming opportunities. I will go to nightclubs as well, at least once or twice a month and to as many social events as I can;
  4. Finances. I will continue to live frugally and to keep adding to my savings. One day I want to visit faraway countries like Hong Kong, Guatemala, Brazil, etc.;
  5. Reading. My Kindle is my best friend. I have a few books on my shortlist.
What I will begin doing:

1. Learn Spanish. It's not a tough language, expecially because it is similar to Romanian. Right now, I have no use for it, but I had learned already English and French, so learning another language should be easier. I will begin learning this autumn.

Make Romania Great Again

Messages In This Thread