rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

General Stalin's Progress Thread

General Stalin's Progress Thread

Yesterday's work out marked the start of week 5 of re-starting my GZCL program. I upped the weight/reps of my bench press workout and I can tell my lifts are going up it has me excited.

Bench press - 2 x 10 x 135
3 x 5 x 185
4 x 3 x 205

Those sets of 185 felt great, which is exactly what this method is supposed to achieve. I took a weight that I could do but was challenging at about 3 reps, and now I can blast out sets of 5 with good technique. The rest of my work out was:

Incline bench press (45 degree) - 3 x 10 x 115

Pull over complex 21's - 3 x 7 x 50 >superset> facepulls - 3 x 10 x 80 >superset> dips 3 x 10 (last set failed at 8)

I also did 5 x 5 pull ups through out workout. Mostly supersetted between my bench press sets. This program has been making a huge difference in my upper body movements, but I am seeing slow progress in lower body, especially dead lift. I think it is partially my own fault as I may have picked too high of a weight to train with, and the fact that I have had low-back soreness for over a week now has not been helping either.

Have not done a lot to my diet but I am still gaining weight. Last night weight was 207 lbs.

Messages In This Thread