rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caffeine and Erections

Caffeine and Erections

I brought a girl home after a date. After a bit of talking and kissing she is ready to get fucked into oblivion. I hadn't eaten in 4 hours and had a very large cup of coffee during the date (black no sugar). I couldn't get it up until she bit/sucked on my fingers and neck, even then it was pathetic compared to its normal glory.

After she leaves I realize that every time I've had a decent sized cup of coffee on pretty much an empty stomach I have a tough time getting and maintaining a good erection. I google it and I find out it is a vasoconstrictor so it will reduce blood flow to your penis, however most people discussing it said they had no problems even on a caffeine supplement.

Has anyone had similar problems with caffiene or other substances (obviously alcohol) that make it hard to get hard? Or am I just super sensitive to it.

Messages In This Thread