rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (07-18-2016 07:17 AM)Zanardi Wrote:  

I read the entire thread and I can say that, in general, the same lifestyle applies to smaller cities (300k inhabitants max) or less in Romania.

I am curious about one thing: let's say that I move to Durres. I know nobody. If the city (and the country) is as conservative as I see here, this means that I will die alone, if I won't leave the city?

Albanians are very friendly and warm people, so making new friends won't be difficult. The problem arises if you go there exclusively to game girls. In that case, you'd have to be very catious and only target specific types of girls who happen to live alone or come from a very liberal background, which is going to be extremely hard in a city like Durres. Perhaps the best occasion to game in Durres would be the summer season, during which many Albanians from Kosovo visit the beaches and the nightlife is at its best. In this contest, if you're able to target the right kind of girls you could get some results.

Messages In This Thread