rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

General Stalin's Progress Thread

General Stalin's Progress Thread

Been a shitty week - letting my social life get in the way of time in the gym. Took more "rest days" than I wanted to. Did OHP yesterday and had another weak day. Again, failed on my 2nd set of 3 x 125. Dropped the weight down to 115 and did 3 x 4 x 115, then 3 x 8 x 155 pause flat bench press.

On the other hand, I felt pretty strong on my T3 work - maybe it was a warm up issue? I was able to do 3 x 12 x 32.75 Front Lat Raises no problem, 3 x 12 x 90 seated rows, and 3 x 12 x 50 incline DB press. More weight/reps than I normally have done for those exercises.

Dead lift tonight, but I'm actually going to stray from my normal routine and do strongman stuff with some guys at the gym. I will get a lot of back/lower body workout in so I'm not worried about it. We'll be doing deadlifts for reps, atlas stones for reps, axle bar presses for time, sandbag carries for distance, yolk carries for distance, and truck pulls for best time.

Messages In This Thread