rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Tremendous OP from the Tuth. May we be worthy!

A couple of additional comments once you have isolated and have done some kino escalation.

The first kiss is CRITICAL. From you, it has to be gentle. (If she goes immediately into throat devour mode, or heavy panting...great...but don't necessarily expect it of a first date bang).

Go sensual, erotic, slight open mouth, but no tongue at first. Slight touch, not to heavy, not to long. Stroke her face along the jaw line gently after you do the first kiss -- look at her eyes. Bring her back for the second kiss...make it a bit longer, a bit wetter...move one hand to her arm, one hand to her back--don't pull her close to you yet, but position yourself so you could, if she decides to go for the clench, bring her tight to you. If she is not quite ready for the tight embrace, you still have communicated to her in your body language that you have strength and power.

Now start escalating the make out, just like you would escalate kino. Longer deeper kisses. If she has bare arms or shoulders, caress them. After the first few big kisses, go for the neck, the shoulder -- flutter your tongue from time to time on the neck shoulder area. Try to sense her head movements. If she scrunches her shoulders, she's tense...back off a bit and go for the mouth. If her shoulders relax, she is moving into never never land. Move her hair away from here ear...kiss the ear.

At this point, it's all about the rhythm. Sometimes I will say something like, "I've wanted to do this the first time I saw you." The "this" is ambiguous -- make out...or fuck? Sometimes I will turn her around, so her back is against my chest, so I can work the neck and shoulders from behind...and she can feel me hard. If she reaches her hand around to the back of your head..she's DTF. Spin her around again, kiss, and then go for the chest above the cleavage.

Bottom line, the lizards love the clothed eroticism. Spend time on that. Caress, caress, caress.

Of course, if they go nuts with the first kiss...well, proceed to Stage D.

Then, as Tuth says, "put it down respectably." Eat her...then let her eat you. Fuck her hard, fuck her slow, fuck her in multiple positions. Stop fucking her, and then finger her, then mount her again. Slow, fast, hard -- and when hard, be animalistic, convey strength, power, hold her neck....

With every babe I bang, I want her to think, "Wow, this guy is INTO it!" I know, and have been told, that I am the best lover they have ever had. Convey that confidence.

Bottom line, women want to be ravished...and feel safe when they do, even as they fantasize that they have completely succumbed and are helpless. Give that fantasy to them. It is your gift to them.

Messages In This Thread