rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City

New York City

i can vouch for le souk. that place can be tough to get into, especially on a saturday night in the summertime. bring at least 1 girl with you, and you may have an easier time getting in here. i went on a saturday night with a girl and we had no trouble getting in. once inside, you see that there are 3 floors, the first and 3rd have bars on them. the place to be in there is on the 3rd floor. it was about 70% women and they were on average about 7-8 range in looks and all with fantastic bodies.

there are a ton of girls there doing bachelorette parties, but plenty fill up the bar area and these are the ones to open. while my date was in the bathroom, i chatted up a bunch of other girls around me, all of whom had the bitch shields down.

has anyone else been to this place? i would love to go again in the near future.

going suited down a la g manifesto will easily help your cause as well.

Messages In This Thread