rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manboobz appreciation thread.

Manboobz appreciation thread.

It's time to give credit where credit is due - David Fatrelle's brilliant WHTM which has helped me find many a great manosphere blog/site, plus YouTubers and plenty of those on the Alt-Right.

I can recall first finding the manosphere and click on his shit posts. The way he described his targets was so far-fetched, I suspected there had to be more to the story, so I dug further. It's led me to where I am now.

I didn't know who Matt Forney was until David Futrelle introduced me to him. Thank you Manboobz. You've done me a service. To this date, I've met Forney twice and have grown to appreciate his work.

Aurini. I had no idea who that was until one of your incel articles grouching about how terrible he was. Ever since then, I went through his vast archive of YouTube videos and listened to them at work, in the car, and wherever I was. He's now someone I have quite a bit of respect for.

Roosh and Mike Cernovich? You helped introduce me to some of their best material that's been hidden by age.

Dalrock. FreeNortherner, and Karen. Didn't know who they were, but you helped introduce me to them. FreeNortherner fundamentally changed my views on marriage and the problems afflicting the church.

I'm sure there is plenty more that I'm forgetting manboobz, but you deserve my gratitude from wherever your couch is in Chicago, filling it with your permanent imprint.

Keep it up Manboobz. Every hit-piece you write helps me find another person whose work I may appreciate and learn something from.

When you lied and slandered what the meetups were going to be about, and in turn blew them up the chain to the mainstream press, you convinced me to make damn sure I'd be there.

Because of it, I've met some men I respect and been able to reach out to more in our tribe. Thanks for that extra encouragement.

Manboobz. You are a real friend and a boon to the manosphere. Us shitlords thank you.

Has anyone else found great sites and people because of manboobz? Please, post about it in this thread. Let him see our appreciation.

Messages In This Thread