rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Quote: (12-21-2011 11:08 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2011 10:59 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Thanks for the info, fellas. The uber cosmopolitan, sophistication description fits very well with this chick. We were sending messages back and forth and she said my game doesn't work with real women and that if I'm a gentleman we can talk haha. That was just the reaction I was looking for. Of course, it worked because she reacted. She has no idea she's being gamed.

Funny. I just escalated on the Frankfurt chick tonight. We were messaging back and forth on Tagged, and I told her for Christmas I wanted her to post more pics (She only has 2 posted - in one, she's wearing shades, and the other is a torso pic without the head). She asked why, and I said, "beauty should be shared, if not with the world, then with ME." She thought that was funny, and said she would. We exchanged email addresses and chatted on Yahoo. From the pics she's posted, she looks like she's in nice shape, but I need to see more. I'll see if I can get her on cam next...

Very smooth.

Messages In This Thread