rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tennis Thread

The Tennis Thread

Quote: (06-28-2016 01:08 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Went to play with my gf the other day and it's crazy how much fun tennis can be. Neither of us is very good, though we were able to sustain decent rallies here and there - not to mention that the sweat we both worked up later translated into me banging her out pretty nicely [Image: smile.gif]

I think tennis is the sweet spot for that hobby you and your girl can do together, especially if she's in decent shape. Most fit girls find working out/running/any other sport too boring or exhausting etc. But tennis hits that middle ground.

Also appreciate the advice so far on this thread. Keep it coming, guys.

Agree, tennis is a great sport for dates or for activities with your steady babe.

Take some classes to work on your serve and to correct any bad tendencies on your strokes. One thing that's really helpful for your serve is to stretch your serving arm by lifting your elbow up and reaching down your back with your hand. You can do that when everytime you shower, when scrubbing your back with a small towel, using your other hand to pull the towel down. You will get a lot more power and control on your serve if your range of motion is wider and you're more limber there.

Venus Williams is getting a workout by a feminine Russian babe called Kasatkina, winning in 3 long sets. Jersey girl Christina McHale is giving Serene a run for zir money, leading 3-2 in the third. In case you didn't know, Venus and zir brother Serene are probably trannies. Their trophies and $50M prize money might be the biggest scam in the history of the sport.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread