rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
month in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Also, I gotta take back what I said the first week about online game here being a complete bust. After 3 weeks, I do think online game would be a good complement if you don't speak russian or don't have the strongest daytime. I met a few chicks through Tinder and had a great time. One thing to note is I learned from talking to those girls, that they do know a lot of the foreigners are here looking for ONS. So take this into account when you are gaming them. Russian girls are nowhere near easy. But at the same time, they are really fun to be with imo.

Another thing, one thing I kinda hated but also enjoyed was the inability of Russian girls to say no when you ask them out. I've been chatting with a couple 8's for a while, (I even met one of them in person at rubinsteyna, I opened her and we had a nice convo). We always have nice convos on whatsapp but whenever I mentioned things like "when are you free to meet" or "do you have plans tonight/tomorrow", they always kinda disappear. I had to sit back for a while and tried again. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes enjoyed it. But now since my time here is coming to an end, I would prefer a straightforward answer.

My strategy here has always been focusing on the 7s & 8s because that's the reason i'm here. maybe this only happens to 7s/8s. I'm not sure. Lemme know what you think.

Messages In This Thread