rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Austin Texas Data Sheet

Austin Texas Data Sheet

Quote: (12-19-2011 07:10 PM)Vaquero Wrote:  

Ha! I've been in Austin for about 5 years now and you guys have nailed a lot of the pros and cons of living in here. The thing I've noticed recently is that it's hard to find the "normal people" crowd. There's all these extreme scenes that you have to be dedicated to. The frat/sorrority scene, the super tatted out hipster scene, the hick/redneck scene ect. On the weekends theres a big "bridge and tunnel" (to use a NYC reference about out of towners) crowd that make logistics tough to say the least.

The thing about clubs going and coming is very true here. It's hard to establish bases because the bouncer or the bar tender that you've been tipping well and establishing connections with could be gone before you know it. The same club that you've been going to and finding good ratios, with a decent number of attractive chicks could become a ghost town out of nowhere.

I'm thinking that the normal people and locals have been priced out of the core of Austin which has got to be most over-hyped real estate market in the US. I'm out in Tampa now and for half of what you would pay to live in Austin you could get a place 15 mins from the beach. Being out in Tampa also made it very obvious that Austin is quickly becoming an extreme cock-fest. I've gone out a couple of times to their equivalent to 6th street (ironically called 7th street, in a place called ybor city) and was amazed at the amount of hot chicks showing up to the club in pairs, not like the groups of 4-5+ thats pretty common in Austin. When I asked the local women what they thought about Tampa they all gave a negative reaction. In Austin the chicks ALWAYS rave about the city. I'm thinking that it may have to do with the ratio of dudes to chicks in each city and the girls being in high demand in Austin.

Re: the guy asking about QUA, that place is where I would go if I were cougar hunting. Lots of 35+ women that tend to go there. Thats the only place where I've actually seen flamboyant, boa wearing, PUA types trying to work their magic. Never been to geisha or even heard of it. The bottle service scene is relatively new to Austin and the kind of people it attracts are the kind I try to stay away from. IMO, there's no best place to hit up as it seems to be a crapshoot every time I go out now. But check the site do512.com to see what's going on for the night. As far as ACL, yeah, hit that up, the most amount of attractive chicks in one place that you can imagine.

Nice summary. Tampa seems to be getting a lot of good reviews on this forum. Might have to check it out and see if the hype is justified.

But, yeah, the ratios can get bad, and they are only going to get worse when F1 comes to Austin next year since that is bound to bring in more dudes and notoriety to Austin. Still, the guys in Austin don't present much competition, so bad ratios or not, you can still pull if you have style & game. Just use Uncle Roosh's patented method for "pulling robberies." Plus, there are still a ton of college girls in Austin. Just head to West Campus during the day and sit at the Starbucks at W 24th Street and see them walk by. There is a lot of them, so day game opportunities are endless in West Campus (if you look young).

Wish Austin's film industry would ramp up. That would be bound to bring in more aspiring-actress chicks to Austin. But that seems like a long-term goal, not anything that will have an effect in the near term.

Messages In This Thread