rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lviv, Ukraine: Super Low Bitch Shields and Cloud Cover

Lviv, Ukraine: Super Low Bitch Shields and Cloud Cover

Quote: (12-17-2011 02:02 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2011 01:27 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

..... Also what website can I look at? The Ukrainian Gumtree / Craigslist alternative???

See, that's the problem I've run into. Even my local contact who works in IT doesn't really know of a Craigslist-type alternative. She just went to local real estate agents. Unless there's something we're missing, people here just haven't gotten the idea of cutting out non-productive middle-men.

In general, people here I believe are intimidated by "bizness" people, and ascribe more expertise to them than they have.

I'm sure it'll start to change, but guess what: Then there'll be more people like US here.

I went downtown today to shop for an extension cord and some computer speakers. The number of feminine 8's is really amazing. Lots of variety too, tiny petite 5'0" brunette pixies, blond monsters 6'1" with cheekbones wide enough to serve as airplane wings. And big soulful eyes, dude. These chicks seem romantic to me, which is what is missing in Asia for me; I'm sure someone else feels Asians are just as emotional, but from my point of view I don't see it.

Yesterday I had a fun adventure looking for some women's stockings to serve as a pop filter for some recording I'm doing. I went into at least 15 stores that sold shoes, clothing, and NO ONE had freaking stockings.
This is the magic story I hinted at in today's earlier post.

I was wandering around the central oval in the city, and saw a passageway into a set of buildings, and thought maybe there's a cheap little shop that would sell something like this. I mean, this women definitely wear stockings. So I found my way into a small interior mall, and as if by magic I found the stocking store. Only it was really just a glass display case in the mall, about 2 feet square and 5 feet high. With an adorable, wiry Ukrainian 8 patiently sitting beside it, waiting for me as she texted. It was just so freaking cute, her store was this tiny display case.

Google translate on my iPhone prevented her from thinking I was a transvestite, and she officiously got her key ring out and opened the case. I got the stockings I needed, along with a big crush on her. I text-translated for her " This is a new story for you today, yes?" and she giggled and agreed.

This chick would have been upper-middle class wife bait in Murka, here she's just getting by with her little stocking store I guess. there are a LOT of women who are not just "sort of" thin, they have NO extra flab AT ALL. And they like to show it off with tight stovepipe pants showing their elegant legs.

============

Some more scuttlebutt:

1) I haven't seen a pharmacist yet who was less than an 8, out of 4 so far. "APOTEK" or similar is the pharmacy name here.

2) I think they wear their wedding rings on the right hand here.

Loving the woman stories and stockings.....trannie..haha

I'm a little confused how you say how locals are intimidated by business people. To me that should mean because of the intimidation, they won't use their services....agents included.

I have to work really hard to find cheaper accommodation before I arrive because $900 is a deal breaker. In Prague I paid $500, Krakow $500, Brighton UK $800. The only one higher was Dubai at $1,500 a month! But that was the going rate at the time and the $$$ was good.

I want Ukraine so badly! I'm getting hit-up on Mambu.ru & vKontact.ru by beauties! 8-9's even! They contacted me! [Image: banana.gif]

I need to lose my Ukrainian virginity, get my flags x100 and get my nuts wet....sorry ladies.... [Image: wink.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Messages In This Thread