rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting On UCLA Campus, 2 People Injured

Shooting On UCLA Campus, 2 People Injured

Quote: (06-01-2016 09:22 PM)deus_ex Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2016 01:38 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Bitches riding the attention dick like...

[Image: 1464805306928.png]

That ruined my mood, probably for the next week. How low can a bitch go? Shit, come on, it's like taking a selfie next to your deceased grandmother in her coffin and putting a halo emoji above her head and snapchatting yourself; I can't wrap my head around how entitled someone has to be to use a tragedy for attention. This, if nothing else, is perhaps the #1 sign of the decline, when one becomes desensitized and nonchalant about death itself.

EDIT: She defends herself with another tweet, saying she happened to take the selfie as the news of the shooting broke, and she says the irony of the coincidence is regrettable on her part. https://twitter.com/DebraMessing/status/...6871023616

FURTHER EDIT: Regardless, social media activism is often an ineffective tactic. California's gun restrictions couldn't stop a shooting, what can a selfie do? All it did here was anger more people.

Two things is that really Debra Messing? That's not bad for 47.

But to the bolded, I fail to see the irony that she kept alleging to. As deus-ex points out it is an "extreme coincidence," but we all know there was nothing coincidental about it.

TO make this situation ironic: Apple makes a BB gun app with a USB port (kind of like 4 square) that actually shoots real BBs when you touch the screen. Messing, as anti-gun, has the app for "research purposes," and accidentally "triggers" the app, injuring herself in selfie-taking mode against gun violence. Now that, ladies and gentleman, would be irony.

Messages In This Thread