rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swingers club

Swingers club

Quote: (12-13-2011 11:27 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:52 PM)PseudoExpert Wrote:  

@Pusscrook,did you find them in front of the club and asked them to go together or you knew them from before?Why don't you break down golddigger game?And is there a dress code like in the fetish clubs? Thank you for the eventual answers

No, my friend keeps quite an assortment of whores in his stable, so I tagged along to enquire. Everyone in this place seemed well dressed (casual to upscale). Primarily upper middle class to rich frequent this place it seems. Maybe they have different theme nights , not sure. As far as golddigger game, do you mean from the women there, or me hacking a brain to get gifts?

From what I've seen on the shows I've watched about these places, there's definitely a membership aspect - these functions generally don't have randoms show up off the street. Someone that's already in generally pulls other couples in and they get okayed. These functions are also heavily into themes, where couple show up in costumes, and different rooms all have different themes. There's definitely an exclusivity with these clubs.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread