rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

I think that's enough. I would just link you to it but you wouldn't be able to see it. PM me if you want more nightlife spots or you want wings. Definitely PM me if you wake up and decide to get out of Toronto or Fatsville, USA and head down here. Our girls may wear uggboots, but at least their cute and less fat. For now. They age horribly though. 30+ is where our horrible obesity rat hits us hard. Oh I forgot. Accommodation stick as close to the city as possible but avoid the Western suburbs and anything north of Brunswick Rd (not street, road. They're different) in the northern suburbs. Inner east is upper class residential. Richmond, however is full of bars and clubs and Hawthorn can have some apartments near the bars and restaurants.

South east like South Yarra (lots of shopping and clubs. shit I forgot Chapel St, South Yarra for day gameand expect to see from Ferrari's from next door Toorak). [Image: tongue.gif] Praharn is the gay village just south. Also has plenty of straight bars. Stick close to the city in the boundaries I gave you and you'll be fine. You want easy access to the city by tram or train check metlink.com.au to figure it out.

Apartment prices: In the city itself is $300 per week compared to Sydney's $400 per week. It's cheaper in Richmond & South Yarra which is what I'd recommend next.

Messages In This Thread