rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lviv, Ukraine: Super Low Bitch Shields and Cloud Cover

Lviv, Ukraine: Super Low Bitch Shields and Cloud Cover

Quote: (12-12-2011 05:51 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

For Cell, what I SHOULD have done:

1) Buy a KYIVSTAR SIM card for your multiband phone in a cell phone store or even a grocery sometimes. ( iPhones are great here, the compass and internet capabilty are great.)
5) I got the 10,000 MB plan ( 10 GB) for about $16 for a month. 1500 MB is like ~$10 , so it's worth it to get the larger amount.

Is that 2G or 3G? When I was in Ukraine, a few months ago, Ukraine Telecom (state-owned) was the only 3G provider. If your Kievstar sim is only 2G, I dont think it's possible to get anywhere close to 10GB in a month, even if you are using it all the time.

When I was there, Kievstar did have a 3G sim but the regular phone was DISABLED on it.

After using Kievstar and others, I settled on one called Life. Service sucked but it was incredible cheap as everyone else was using it. In the Kharkiv datasheet I posted, I commented more about using cell phones in that city.

Messages In This Thread