rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Been a few weeks in on my journey here in Bogota. I feel the need to post an update..

Loving this city. Living in the Zona Rosa/93 vicinity and I have had perfect logistics here for pulling women. I've come to really like Chapinero and La Candelaria for different reasons as well. I love the different vibes each zone has. In my opinion I think this is a great city for partying and guys who like nightlife. The sheer number of approachable chicas amazes me every single day. If it was just a bit more tropical/warmer and the altitude wasn't so high, i don't think I would ever leave.

I think what I like most is the variety you can get here in Bogota. The Rolas are great of course, but there are all sorts of great looking types of chicas. Afro-caribe, Morenas, Paisas, Plasticos, Chicas with more Selva genetics. A certified smorgasbord of Latinas. Other guys will have the answer to this as I don't, but is this the most diverse city for Latinas in the world? Maybe Rio or Sao Paulo match this?

For a Latina lover, it's easy to get starry eyed but you need to come here with some game or you will get taken for a ride. It took me a few days to really get started and get my bearings... Sifting through a lot of flakes, dead-ends, prepagos, etc. Good thing there is a seemingly endless number of good prospects for the taking to counterbalance this all out. I'm very happy here. Colombianas really know how to fuck and please a man when you've won them over. It's almost scary think about what they've done or how they've come to learn these skills.

I must admit coming straight from Peru my game was a bit rusty. I was on autopilot with the Peruanas as I had it my way at every whim. I also have the belief that most Peruanas have the IQ of a small child and really never thought they were capable of pulling any stunts. Not so here, these girls are very savvy and you need to be aware as to the reality of this situation. A bunch of guys have asked me to break down Lima v. Bogota.. I've basically got the post formulated from all the discussions I've had, I think I'll drop that in my Lima thread and not sour this one as most guys who like Colombia probably don't give a fuck about Peru. As for me, I like both cities and the girls for different reasons.

Anyways, life is good here, got my little massage therapist coming over after my workout to give me some tender loving care. Viva Colombia [Image: heart.gif]

Messages In This Thread