rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy Paradise lost

Pussy Paradise lost

Quote: (05-08-2016 10:35 PM)AWinners Wrote:  

do you beleive in the exotic factor when you travel ? do the exotic factor make a city pussy paradise ?

for example when you go to a city where you look from the minority (as an example dark skin italian or spanich guys in white countries like sweden ,polond , canada or the opposite)

i always thought that when you are different, it make the city a pussy paradise for you , but in the reality i found that girls are attracted to the guys who looks the same as them. so a nordist will have better results in the north and southern in the south

i was curious about your experiences ?

Man the Exotic Factor Plays a HUGE role in Poland and also in the Balkans , Croatia, Slovenia etc etc in my experience . Being a brown guy in London I am at a major disadvantage and have to make my highly evolved game to pull .. which I have done to pull numerous 5-7s . But a 7 plus in London is only possible for me if I know her via a friend or social circle and can take my time to game like chase for 2 weeks or more .

In POLAND all I have to do is dress well and turn up ! Not every girl would be like this and a small percentage of girls would flat out reject you as she wouldn't go with a Black guy .

The most sought after and universally loved look in Poland is the White mediterreanean guy look .. Roosh V is fits that description to a T . The girls LOVE white guys with dark hair and dark beard and some tan . In Poland girls consider southern Italians , Spanish , Turkish , Arabs .. BLACK ! I was shocked .. some girls would tell me my ex was Black .. and then go on to say Turkish guy in Germany .. or Italian or SPanish etc etc . So if you are Latin , Italian , Arab .... a shade lighter or darker you would kill it there and almost NO girl would reject you . Being black you can bring the Jungle fever out of 80 percent of the chicks and get vehemently rejected by the rest 20 percent .

I was stood up by a cute 20 yr old who I had day gamed at the Stare Browar mall in Poznan and I was standing outside Piljalnia(a popular pre clubbing cheap shot bar) texting the girl asking if she's coming and a REALLY HOT 9 .. 19 yr old girl started Eye fucking the shit out of me !! I was wearing Leather jackets, baseball cap and black earings both ears .. had the whole rapper look going . As she kept staring at me for a while I couldn't let this pass.. so I went to her and introduced myself . The girl was all over me and wanted to come with me straight but her friend was strongly cockblocking me and there was even a hint of racism there somewhere . As in if I was a white guy she would just have been happy for her friend to come with me and have fun . I asked the girl to join me for a drink in Piljalnia and she wanted but her friend was dragging her away by her hand . This happened to us more than once . A western girl might take her friend aside to have a word or passive aggresively hint her disapproval but unless her friend is drunk and vulnerable they would never drag someone by hand . Anyway I asked the cockblocking cunt please let me have a word with your friend infront of you for a minute I don't have a gun . Then I asked her again to come with me for a drink and even before my girl could reply her friend said NO ! Then her friend said if you want come with us to Cuba Libre .. Now I was no way going to spend the night in a club wasting my time with this chick sitting by her friends and get a kiss in 2 hours ! So I flat out said no and tried to isolate and said let her have a drink with me and I will bring her to you in Cuba Libre I promise . The cockblocking cunt again said NO ! Then they talk between themselves for a minute and my girl comes to me and says this flat out direct .. My friend don't want me to be with you alone because she knows I am a little drunk and very horny and you might take advantage of me !! I go "If you are drunk and horny then how can it be me taking adavantage of you ??? " Again I found this a lot in Polish girls which reminded me of a lot of 3rd world countries .. you can't expect liberal logic or middle class mannerisms from them ! I took her facebook and let her slide and later that night around 2 am when I was drunk and hunting in Cuba Libre I saw both girls sitting by the smoking room kissing two fairly ugly polish guys who looked to me like invested their whole night gaming and buying drinks for them !

One more thing being a Black guy or dark guy in Poland is girls in Clubs even ones who has NO interest in going with you would stop you and flirt and dance with you for 2 minutes , introduce you to her friends and then they will all take Snapchat selfies with you . Same happened to us when we opened conversation with girls in bars or somewhere .. 5 mins in Snapchats out and every girl would take my Cap and wear it and take snapchats like she is now a part of a crib or something . They want to show off to their friends about their exotic evening and snapchats with a black guy automatically elevates them as cool and hip in their friend circle !!

Another Thing I noticed is and I think this is quite universal now .. Girls LOVE Nordic looking guys . Even in Poland .. To me I didn't see a big difference between Polish and Swedish men before I went there but talking to the girls I started noticing . Polish men are skinny , blonde and not that tall or big shouldered and passive . All Polish girls look at their men like sissies and cucks ! They LOVE big tall bearded Nordic looking guys even if they are pale as fuck ! Right now VIKINGS are the new Blacks .. GAME OF THRONES has done it for Nordic guys what the Rappers did for Blacks in the early 90s . It's the hip fetish for girls everywhere now especially those under 28 !

I will copy this to the my Poland Datasheet now I reckon haha

Messages In This Thread