rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (05-07-2016 04:44 PM)Alb92 Wrote:  

I'm a Kosovo Albanian and I can confirm that what Roger said is true (BTW, I'm always glad when a foreigner knows a lot about my country).

Albania and Kosovo (for those who don't know, 90% of Kosovo's population is Albanian) are great travel destinations for foreigners and for people looking to experience a different kind of Europe. Cheap prices, great nightlife, amazing nature outside of the cities, beautiful girls and overall friendly people are the main things that make Albania and Kosovo worth visiting.

Like Roger said, the people and the girls are very friendly, especially towards Westerners (in particular Americans, due to the role they had in helping Kosovo gain independence, though not out of compassion or principles of freedom but for American geostrategic interests. Anyway that's another story.)
Most of Albanian girls are very feminine, beautiful, marriage-oriented, and, to some extent, quite conservative. In many regards, they are similar to the other girls from the sorrounding Slavic nations (Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia), but I would say that the percentage of virgins or girls under the age of 25 who had no more than 2-3 sexual partners is considerably higher among the Albanians. I think this is because of a strong patriarchal society, cultural pressures (including religious ones), and the presence of close family ties.

Unfortunately, the process of Westernization is occuring in Albanian lands too, due to the fact that Albanians, especially in the last two decades, have seen the West like a role model to follow, without knowing all the dangers that a "Western lifestyle" poses, and the deterioration it brings to their own values and traditions.
This doesn't mean that all of the above-mentioned qualities of Albanian girls do not exist anymore, but they're surely put in danger and some effects are clearly visible (for example if you consider the typical countryside girl who goes to Tirana or Prishtina to "attend" a University and ends up discovering the "freedom" of city life, i.e. begins to have causal sex, "enjoys" the nightlife, and sees herself as "liberated" and "independent".)
Despite the inflitration of Western culture, Albania and Kosovo are one of the few places in Europe where you can find marriage-material girls. An important fact to know is the strong pride of the Albanian people, which means they will never accept one of their sons or daughters marrying a foreigner. I know many cases of Albanians who married non-Albanians, but the majority of them are guys, i.e. an Albanian would never let his daughter marry a foreigner.

My advice to anyone wishing to discover the Albanians lands: go to Albania and Kosovo to have fun, enjoy the beautiful nature (sea-lovers and mountain lovers alike), eat tasty food, and, if, and only if, the circumnstances permit, game a nice Albanian girl (which means your target would be a heavily westernized girl, which lives alone, has had multiple sexual partners, etc. - otherwise it's better not to play around with any girl you come across).

I wouldn't say that albanian chiks are exclusively friendly to westerners,

The romantic or gold digging idea of the the westerner guy as flied away as people are becoming more and more aware of what degraded place the west is how much incel and feminized the western men are.

From some contacts I had I discovered that the Americans ( who are jewish controlled ) planed a long time ago, since 1985 to destroy the Albanian Army ( which was in land pretty strong ) to that the albanian post communist state to go in collapse in order for the Albanians to not be able to intervene in Yugoslav wars. By this americans would present themselves as allies of Albanians and intervene in Kosovo to they could set up their base there.

Unlike the western men, Albanian men are still brave, strong willed and under the leadership of a strong man with vision, will, bravery and discipline you can save the albanian nation from international corporation and jewlry.

Take back the billions the corrupted Albanian politicians have taken for 25 years from Albanians, put in jail or execute like 4000 of them.

Put and end to the criminal enterprise with rose after 90s, so you can have order and rebut in order the rep of the country. Also those mafiosis have a lot a and a lot of money.

Put the billions taken back to restore the army, army industry, the cities, enrage the ports ( port of Durres can became the biggest in Mediterranean), create an elite tourism with big resorts , put strong laws to protect the dignity and ethnic connection of the Albanian females, built 2 big railways with high speed and enlarge the existing highways, invest billions in agriculture and meat industry, invest in nuclear energy and researches. Create strong political and military ties with China, Iran and Russia.

In a few years Albania will become a mini superpower. After that Albanians, Bulgarians, Croats and Hungarians can divide the Balkans between themselves.

This is the only way to save albanians from filthy globalization , corruption and moral-cultural degrading.

Even if you fail, at least you will fail honorably and will be remembered for that.

This is my honest advice for you guys.

Messages In This Thread