rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

General Stalin's Progress Thread

General Stalin's Progress Thread

Quote: (05-06-2016 05:54 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

^ Had to Google it. Does this recovery supplement have really noticeable results?

See below. thread-15255-page-13.html

You will get some deep sleep and some possibly crazy dreams. I have stopped having the vivid dreams since I have been on it for a while. Erections and more semen is also true. I have experienced all that. First few times, you will probably wake up a little groggy. Try it on Fri or Sat night. I don't wake up sluggish anymore, but I have been taking it for a while.

Check the link - a lot guys here take it. This is my attempt to make up for the comment that your penis has the length of a smashed soda can [Image: lol.gif] Good luck with your lifting program.

Quote: (06-19-2013 02:22 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Supplementing zinc through ZMA before I go to bed has helped tremendously with my post work out recovery.

I can now easily get by with 5-6 hours of sleep and naturally wake up an hour or two before my alarm goes off. I normally just lay in bed and fall back asleep for an extra sleep cycle, but I get the impression I could just wing it and start my day.

I also noticed something strangely awesome, women have been looking at me more often. Almost like a deer in headlights type of look. I just feel better all around and definitely feel more of a "manly" essence.

I hate how masculinity is a fleeting thing. Gotta keep chasing it in order to have it.

Quote: (06-08-2013 01:21 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Is it just me or does ZMA make you extremely lethargic.

I woke up feeling like absolute shit and I'm still lazy af

I get pretty groggy in the morning. If you have time, try doing a workout routine in the morning or even better jump rope for a few minutes. When I go into my routine in the morning I'm completely "bleh" but once I start the jump roping business takes over and the cobwebs are all gone.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread