rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Datasheet - 4 weeks

Medellin Datasheet - 4 weeks

Great data sheet. Very accurate as to what's to be expected.

Quote: (04-18-2016 04:55 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Good datasheet, in line with my experience there, I was only in MDE for less than a week though. For nightlife I only went to Parque Lleras; too much pros and gringos. I will check out the other venues you mentioned next time I'm there (in 2 weeks or so).

Parque Lleras has become a double-edged sword for recommending. I mean, if you've never been to Medellin- it HAS to be seen on a Friday/Saturday night but you have no gringo power there - and you will not stand out. The only spots that iamkaisersoze didn't touch on that I would recommend is Rio Sur on a Friday/Saturday night. Also, for those late nights that go past 3:30, you can hit up Palmahia which has several bars/clubs that close at 6am.

And it needs to be re-iterated--- expect to be flaked.

I wouldn't say Medellin is overhyped - I would say however that expectations need to be subverted. I was there in Februrary of last year and Sept-Feb. That February was different from the Medellin I saw later in the year.

Messages In This Thread