rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Halifax, Canada

Datasheet: Halifax, Canada

After spending a week and a bit in Halifax, here is my review:

Summary: easy town to get laid but an absolute shit hole. Unless you're a fisherman, a drunk or a vagrant you will not like Halifax. Aside from some trails and scenery outside of the city, Halifax is not a desirable place to live. High unemployment, poverty, and the fact that there is literally nothing to do outside of drinking makes it a place I can cross off my list of places I want to live. I had a fun time, but glad to be gone. I should also mention that apparently the time of year I went (this week) isn't the best. And my observation is based on one-week, so it's not all encompassing.

- Two bangs,
- Ridiculously easy to pull in Halifax
- Better night life than Toronto (a club I frequented, cheers, was open until 3 most nights, and 4 on Saturdays )
- Much to my pleasure, Halifax has a lot of foreign girls who stay at hostels near the clubs.
- guys have little to no game
- the middle spoon was my favourite place in the city. Normal looking bar from the inside, but if you say the password that they post the night before, you're taken to a sort of speak easy venue downstairs with solid quality.
- Cheers, Boomers, Pacifico, the bitter end are among some of the clubs I went to

As I said above, pulling in Halifax will be a breeze with a moderate amount of skill. Here's a random story that didn't resuled in a greasy bang:

Friday night I went out to a sports pub with my wingman Chris. We were meeting up with a group of our friends to watch the Toronto Raptors play, but had double date set up for later with two girls we meet previously. After a few beers, we decided to ditch the sausage fest at the pub and head to the girls house.

Stefanie and Jessica were two cute blondes - about a 8, and 7 respectively. We went to their house, had a few shots and drove downtown to go to Boomers. The night went good, I madeout with Stefanie and Chris madeout with Jessica.

Around 2 am the girls wanted to get food. I didn't particularly want to, but my wingman was hungry so we went to freemans, a place that sold greasy unhealthy post-bar food. We sat down, and noticed Stefanie was missing. For fifteen minutes she was MIA, so we left to the car thinking we'd find her. Where the fuck was this girl, I thought. It was a sure thing - a solid bang with an 8 to add to the resume. We eventually found out, standing outside of a different bar with 2 dudes. We got rid of the dudes, and headed back to their place.

On the car ride over, we overheard them talking in the back "they have it, don't worry " Stefanie said. "How much ?" Jessica replied. I thought something fishy was going on, but alas the alcohol induced state and two week cold streak eliminated thoughts of doubt in my mind.

We got to their place, sat on the couch and within a couple of minutes the door rang. Myself and Chris sitting down on the couch looked at each other with a "what the fuck" look. Three guys walked in, and before we could say anything, they sat down on the floor in front of the table and busted out lines of cocaine. They were the most Canadian drug dealers I have ever met - exchanging pleasantries, etc... and I wasn't worried. I figured the girls would do their cocaine and then they'd leave.

The door bell rang again - three more guys walk in, with a duffle bag full of beer and more cocaine. It was 4 am at this point, and I considered leaving, saying to myself that these girls aren't worth it blah blah blah. Chris and I looked at each other and when the drug dealers went outside we decided that we'd tell the guys to get the fuck out of here. The thought of smashing one of the guys faces into the glass table before a brawl ensued in this girls apartment crossed my mind, but the 6 v 2 situation didn't play out too good in my head.

They came inside from their smoke, and the girls offered to let them crash at their place on the floor. I looked at Stefanie, said in leaving, put my shoes on and ditched. Her and Jessica chased my wingman and I downstairs to the lobby, and after apologizing, I proceeded to fuck Stefanie in the back of my friends car, while he gave it to Jessica in the apartment lobby .

We used them, ditched, and knew that those girls would be used and abused by the drug dealers for the rest of the night. Part of me wanted to stay for the sake of the girl, and in hindsight maybe I should have. In saying that, the girls knew what they were getting into. They didn't pay for the cocaine, and knew they were trading it for sex.

In the battle of game vs coke dealing haligogians, the game won. The drug dealers were stuck with sloppy seconds, which I'm sure they enjoyed over and over again.

Messages In This Thread