rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the minimum length you recommend I stay in any given city as a love tourist?

What is the minimum length you recommend I stay in any given city as a love tourist?

Hey guys, sorry if the thread title is a little confusing. Wasn't really sure how to word my question in one sentence. Anyways, I'm currently planning out my first trip to South America for Fall/Winter 2017. How many days should I dedicate to a city to get a good feel for it and also get a good feel of the women? This is assuming pretty good game, average cash to spend, goes out frequently etc. And also you individually, what is your preferred length of stay per city?

And just kind of curious, anyone here already planning to be in SA in late 2017 like me? Its the earliest I can get out of the US [Image: dodgy.gif]

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Messages In This Thread