rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to L.A

Moving to L.A

Quote: (04-13-2016 03:22 AM)Poy Wrote:  

If not LA, where in USA do people recommend?

Some place with a lot girls, not that expensive, easy to get a round and fun? Would love to work in USA but it would not be easy without green card.

LA is none of those things. Sure they're are girls but gaming is more challenging here. I'd say one of the most difficult cities I've lived in and I've done the northeast, Florida, deep south and Midwest. I also live on the beach though... Which is a sausage fest. It gets better going inland.

It's expensive as fuck with high taxes.

You must own a car. The public transportation is garbage in LA. Only exception is if you could bike to work but you'd be confined to your neighborhood and areas within Uber range. I don't know anyone who is carless in LA.

Quote: (04-13-2016 08:10 AM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

The cost of living in LA is around $2k/month if you want to live in your own apartment by yourself without getting a roomie.

The cost goes down if you get/become a roommate. You can live a fine life for around $1400 even $1200 (paying around $600 in rent for a room in a 2 bedroom with a friend)

Perhaps in in 1985 LA. If you want to live somewhere clean and safe and not in the burbs you're looking at 1200-1400 minimum per person.

If you want to live in SoCal go to San Diego.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread