rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

I looked into Clomid to resolve my long-standing low testosterone levels. The last few years they have consistently been in the 210-220 range. I discussed it with my doctor, but he and I both shared the long-term usage concerns of the potential eye troubles, and ruled against it, instead, opting for implanted testosterone pellets into the buttocks. The pellets will be supplemented with a testosterone cream from my local compounding pharmacy until my levels are brought to optimal peaks. As I'm only 33 and single, I want to have children in the future once married, and will reconsider Clomid at that time, after cycling off the T therapy if my sperm counts are too low to conceive.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread