rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls you regret not approaching ?

Girls you regret not approaching ?

I regret not approaching that hard 9 behind the checkout counter at Nordstrom in the mall 2 years ago.

I regret not opening that petite little blond thing wearing the skin tight jeans stocking shelves at my local grocery store at 8:00am last year sometime while I was grabbing last minute ingredients for a company pot luck.

I regret not getting a number from that adorable ditsy girl I chatted with while we shared the elevator a couple months ago.

I regret not being friendlier and more talkative to that thin girl with the long blond hair walking her dog who didn't see me and didn't hold the door open and noticed it afterwards and apologized. Last week.

Plenty of missed connections. Approach anxiety, in a hurry, didn't feel like going out of my way, not feeling social, etc. Plenty of excuses. Then I think about the dozens of cute girls I have banged, and the ones I'm banging now, and realize in the end there's nothing to "regret." These girls are a dime a dozen and there's always another cute one around the corner waiting to be chatted up and fucked.

Messages In This Thread