rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Thanks for the amazing answers guys.

@ offthereservation; I like your original choices of cities. I will take a look, especially at your 2 first choices. Since Cayenne is in my native language, I actually don't think i'd like it, I probably want to stick to Spanish. Maybe Portuguese.

As for Lima: why don't you like it apart from ONS? Aren't there quite a lot of nice girls at Miraflores, with good education level and good spirit? I will need to check a bit of the reports in the forum but maybe they are not really about what I am looking for.

@ Going Strong: Cordoba and Rosario are indeed options to consider. Only been to Cordoba but heard good things. In general, a lot of girls are educated there though. Will check a bit more about Monterrey since I have a strong attraction for Mexico..but really afraid of the climate.
I have been to Floripa and loved it but it's really spread out. Haven't been to Porto Alegre.. looks indeed like a nice city! But maybe a bit expensive?

As for Colombia, I won't be able to come back because of the VISA though... (Would have found a solution if I had a strong reason to stay but it's not the case so...)

Keep the nice answers coming, thanks!

Messages In This Thread