rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Hello guys,

So.. Here is a very large question. I did some research in the forum but thought it was better to create my own topic.

I currently live in Medellin, Colombia, I have lived before in Buenos Aires (for one year) and I have basically been in.. every country in Latin America while traveling for a year in 2013/2014. I am 32y old, white, French speaking European, super tall (1.93). Almost perfect Spanish. Very sociable and really easy talkative with girls though. I consider my game pretty good but pretty bad when it comes for long term relations.
I work only with internet thus I can settle wherever I want basically.

I am looking to settle somewhere in Latin America where I can get the most chances to find the girl of my life, I have no more fun about having X number of girls in my bed every week. I just want the one. But I have a rather precise idea of what I am looking for.

So. Here comes my question:
In your opinion, what is the best city in Latin America if you are looking for a girl:
- Between 20 and 30
- At least a 7. Very skinny and not too small is a plus.
- University degree
- Not looking only for your money even if I find it normal to invite your girls sometimes. I mean ''independent'' girls that have a will to have their own work.
- Willing to have a serious relation
- Trustworthy - not like Argentines girls for example, that have probably stories with 2 other guys at the same time.

And, regarding the city:
- An acceptable climate. Meaning not too hot / not too much rain.
- And a possibility to have a good live around a monthly budget of 1000 USD. (I have no problem with sharing a flat, which lower the costs)
- Not too much of a gringo scene.

==> Medellin has some really good points here, especially the climate, but I believe it's one of the worst city of the whole continent for what I am looking for regarding the girls. I had a bit of bad experiences at least [Image: smile.gif]. Way too much gringos too.

My number 1 idea now is Lima. Have heard/read so much good things about the local girls.

I have thought about Mexico (Guadalajara/Merida/Playa del Carmen) but I think I just would find it way too hot there.

What would be your choices?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread