rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

I realize that this may sound like a troll sob story. I apologize in advance if it does. I realize that the answer to my question is probably "no" and am perfectly willing to accept that.

My question is:
Are there any places 3 or less time zones from DC where one can have a restful vacation for an introvert where the ladies are still amenable to swooping and worth the trouble when you're not 100%?

I don't want to whine. I just don't want to find out that there was something I missed and ruined an opportunity.

I don't want to get into details but my work has exhausted me so badly that my head is a fog and I'm overdue for a vacation, which fortunately my employer is trying to accommodate me on.

The thing is when you are this exhausted and an introvert (I got the maximum score for I on Myers-Briggs as an INTJ) swooping becomes really hard. Introverts rest by, well, acting Intro. Watching TV, playing video games, listening to music, reading RoK articles like good Kingsmen, etc ... While Intros with the right attitude enjoy swooping, they still find it work and draining.

I first thought "go to Thailand or the Philippines, maybe Vietnam!". However, since I'd have at best 10 days and live in DC, the jet lag would wipe me out. Rest has to come first.

I don't need any hand holding planning. We've got plenty of datasheets and threads for me to do the heavy lifting. I just need to know if there are places no more than 3 time zones from Washington, DC where I could rest Introvert-style but work on the side swooping the local ladies when I am at much less than 100%. It's not even about getting the bang. I just want to get warmed up again. Any ideas are welcome.

Messages In This Thread