rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fatso: Understanding The Codependency Of The Nice Guy

Fatso: Understanding The Codependency Of The Nice Guy

[Image: 11182491_ori.jpg]

One of the more fascinating adventures a person can have by themselves is seeing how they viewed the world in a different time. Reviewing fiction provides a great avenue for this as you can pen your take on a particular work and revisit it years later to see what jumped out at you or what attracted your interest.

Recently, I have been dipping in and out of the litany of threads I cobbled together in the spring and summer of 2013. Missing words and questionable grammar aside, it is a great pleasure to see my assumptions, thought patterns and perception of the world as seen through my reviews of movies and TV shows.

As far as Fatso is concerned, I still don't know what exactly animates the spirit of the nice guy. I wholly reject any biological explanation for the phenomena. These soft men are most assuredly products of their historical time. I think this is a good -- but flawed and needlessly wordy -- attempt at trying to split the issue apart. Manosphere mind-rot and pseudo-psychical jargon aside, this was a solid effort.

BTW -- that Robert Glover book is much better at explaining the relationship between modern men and societal phenomena than it is at helping them overcoming the effects of said phenomena.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread