rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

It all starts with mindset. You need to be unable to see yourself failing, yet be able to see where you may be going wrong. There are those that succeed and those that don't. If you do not give up, you will eventually inevitably be the former. I have been through multiple businesses and ideas, I found one that stuck, and am continuing to build on that. Persistence is key, and having an unwavering confidence is paramount.

I love being an entrepreneur, and chose an occupation to pay the bills that is also self-employed (real estate). I need to kill to eat every single day; people that work in office settings for a salary will never understand the rush. Game and sales overlap in so many ways, both are altering other's emotions and perceptions to get what you want. It's a game of chess that most people are too scared to play.

Time is a massively under cherished resource, put the work in now for a passive stream of income forever.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread