rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you get any more alpha than this?

Can you get any more alpha than this?

Plitt also graduated from West Point. Obviously, he is a pretty hardcore and driven personality. He is the biggest fitness model in the world and was also the Dr Manhattan body from the movie, The Watchmen. He has worked hard and lives a dedicated lifestyle to get where he is. There is no doubt he has a dedicated fan base and fucks plenty of hot women who like his fame, money, and his look.

I'm a fan of Plitts in the sense that he motivates me to continue to hit the gym and watch my diet and lifestyle. However, I stopped being a fan when he opens up his mouth and starts talking. He comes across as an arrogant asshole. Some humility would take him very far. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger says that one of the most important things you can do is give back and help others. It's a power move that earns allies, to come across as a generous and helpful human being when you don't need to. I respect other fitness persons far more than Plitt, just because they come across as personable, humble, and helpful when they didn't have to be.

Messages In This Thread