rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to master my high sex drive?

How to master my high sex drive?

Having sex is awesome. I'm a huge fan.

However, I'm also a fan of doing fulfilling things with my life.

I'm in my twenties and I've come to realise that when I cross my horniness threshold, I start making bad decisions.

For example:
- fucking girls I don't like as human beings - which makes me feel used (I know, I know)
- ignoring the bad points just because I want to fuck, no matter how the woman who's attached to it looks or behaves.
- putting an incredible amount of time and attention in pursuing girls and becoming better at it

To be honest: it's just a direct result of a high sex drive which I haven't mastered. It controls me, instead of the other way around.

The results are pathetic. I have to find a way to able to channel this energy into building an awesome life.

Which I have done a lot of times in the past. But after 2-3 months of hard working and doing great stuff - I get too horny. And then it's of you go, to the nightclubs or on Tinder, raw dogging everything that's in sight.

This cycle has to stop. Anyone who had the same problem who found a solution?

Bear in mind that willpower alone doesn't cut it. I'm thinking of finding a great tantra teacher. All experiences and advice by people who have had the same problem and solved it is very much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread