rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are the best jobs for men right now?

What are the best jobs for men right now?

Quote: (02-28-2016 06:51 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

Anyone know a good private detective agency in Manila? I was thinking about hiring someone to investigate a couple of the girls I'm dating to make sure they are not cheating during the week, and keep an eye on things when I'm traveling.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be too pricey. Also, might set up a keyboard logger on my p.c. as well.

Quote: (03-06-2016 02:49 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The worst environment ever for a man right now is a 9 to 5/6 type office corporate job. I don't care how high your salary is, is it really worth so much sacrifice?

Hyperbole. I guarantee I could name a salary at which you'd work a 9 to 5 office job.

Quote: (02-28-2016 06:51 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

Anyone know a good private detective agency in Manila? I was thinking about hiring someone to investigate a couple of the girls I'm dating to make sure they are not cheating during the week, and keep an eye on things when I'm traveling.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be too pricey. Also, might set up a keyboard logger on my p.c. as well.

Quote: (03-06-2016 02:49 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The worst environment ever for a man right now is a 9 to 5/6 type office corporate job. I don't care how high your salary is, is it really worth so much sacrifice?

Hyperbole. I guarantee I could name a salary at which you'd work a 9 to 5 office job.

I'd be the first to call BS on this, if we are talking about an everyday 9-5 I cant see myself personally working in an office for the man.

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Messages In This Thread