rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Struggling with finding purpose.

Struggling with finding purpose.

Op:

Lots of good advice here. We all go through funks in life with the inevitable highs and lows.
What worked for me includes items below

1. Family / good friend support

2. Go to the gym - hit some heavy weights with compound exercises to get some endorphins going

3. Clean up your diet and get clean foods / cut processed and fast food out

4. Stop all use of drugs and alcohol - if you are partaking

5. Cut out all negativity with friends , surroundings Etc.
People that complaint constantly and are negative will only drag you down.
I even phased out contractors / office staff who worked for me in my real estate business as they complained or were too negative.
My productivity skyrocketed after cleaning up house.

6. Most importantly , Find purpose in your life. Many of us are not motivated by money , materialism etc
I myself am one of those. Winning the lottery would change absolutely nothing in my daily routine, where I live or what car I drive.
However , ultimately you must have a feeling of a struggle working towards something In order have a sense of accomplishment.
Without a sense of accomplishment , boredom , despair , and confusion will consume your thoughts. This in turn has the potential to destroy even the strongest of us.

In conclusion, you are young and have many options depending ultimately on what course you take.
Stay positive , keep moving forward and forget the damn past as its all just noise.

Best of luck to you.

Messages In This Thread