rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canada Political Thread

The Canada Political Thread

You Canadian racists aren't doing enough to help out the poor refugees!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-co...-1.3453830

Syrian refugees say they feel trapped without adequate help

Quote:Quote:

As B.C. prepares to welcome a "surge" of 1,100 Syrian government-assisted refugees, some of the families already in the province say support services are inadequate.

"It's been two months since I've requested just to have the exam for the English [course placement]," says government-assisted Syrian refugee Shadi Alradi, speaking through an interpreter.

Alradi moved into an apartment in Coquitlam a month ago.

It's already been two months, and in spite of having free everything, you bigots aren't doing enough. They still haven't learned English yet!!! How xenophobic can you get? What is the problem?

"The [Immigrant Services Society of B.C.] responded that they don't even have 15 minutes to talk with me ... This makes me feel frustrated and depressed since I don't have any more time to waste."

Alradi says he feels trapped in his home: He can't afford the bus fare to visit the library with his toddler, can't find help arranging for emergency dental treatment, and can't figure out when and if he will be enrolled in English courses.

His neighbour, Abeer Louaihaq, says she and her family "feel like strangers" because they haven't had an opportunity to learn English.

Why aren't you Canadian racists making these people feel more at home!! Just because you can't communicate with each other is no excuse! Only racists are held back by things like language barriers.

1,100 more Syrians on their way to B.C.

Settlement agencies will become even more stretched in the coming days.

ISSofBC director Chris Friesen says they're expecting an "arrival surge" of 1,100 government-assisted Syrian refugees in the next 10 days — more than the agency typically serves in a year — destined for communities across B.C.

You should consider yourself lucky to have such enrichment! Praise be to the diversity Gods.

Since Nov. 4, 2015, more than 1,770 Syrian refugees have arrived in B.C., 1,411 of them government-assisted.

Even though 75% of the refugees are receiving welfare, we all know without these refugees Canada will be unable to pay for their budget deficits and supply their labor force with adequate labor. Praise be to Allah for such blessed immigration.

'Insufficient resources on the ground'

Federal NDP immigration critic Jenny Kwan says it's not just refugees in permanent housing who are having trouble finding adequate support.

She says she has spoken to families who have been in limbo in hotels for more than a month.

"They still don't know what's going to happen to them, when they're going to resettle into permanent housing," she says.

"What we're seeing is there are insufficient resources on the ground to assist with the resettlement process."

But a bigot's work is never done. There are many more refugees who must be supported to atone for your racist sins. More money must be supplied to the agencies who will make sure the refugees can take the jobs Canadians don't need and don't want to do.

Now, get back to work, bigots!!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread