rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student Loans

Student Loans

Quote: (02-17-2016 08:52 AM)scubadude Wrote:  

According to the US Marshals they had been attempting to contact him for several years. They then went to his house to process serve him. (US Marshals do serve papers for federal courts). He refused to answer the door and yelled through the door "I'm not coming out, I have a gun". That is pretty fucking stupid. So what do the Marshals do, the leave and then return with 7 other agents and full SWAT gear. They took him into custody then took him to the federal courthouse to sign papers etc and was released. State courts do the same for not showing up. I know someone who the Sheriff picked up and took to court for jury duty. He's lucky the headline didn't read "Black man shot by marshals attempting to serve papers".

I'll fully agree that it is a stupid situation but... play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This happened in my city . They came around 3pm and knocked on his door , he

opened it and shut it(then saying ^he had a gun ect). Then the deputy called the

judge asking to make sure "do we have the authority to take this man in." The

judge said "do whatever it necessary to bring him in" then swat came in and

roughed him up and took him in. He straight lied and acted like a victim and later

just ignored his previous statements when it was him vs 7 officers and their official

statements.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

Messages In This Thread