rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Human Experiment - get red-pilled about household chemicals

The Human Experiment - get red-pilled about household chemicals

http://thehumanexperimentmovie.com/

Just caught this doc on Netflix a few days ago and it really made me think about this again even though it had always been in the back of my mind.

The chemicals we're exposed to cause cancer, disease, autism, all kinds of physical and mental problems. One thing the movie doesn't even touch on is all the endocrine disruptors in these chemicals (particularly BPA, which the film describes in great detail) which are feminizing men at an alarming rate (that's one reason why there's so many bitch-ass males out here today).

The companies that make these chemicals don't care, are actively fighting any attempts at change, and are using the same evasive tactics that the cigarette companies used back in the day.

All we can do about this is be informed consumers and change our own habits. We can never get rid of all the household chemicals in our lives, but little changes do make a difference. I already use a green dish soap and I know after seeing this movie I'll be looking into replacing my deodorants, colognes, household cleaners, and other such items with green alternatives. I just have to find some that don't make me smell like a hippy cause fuck that.

Messages In This Thread